top of page
Sat, Aug 20|
Local growers bring in their best tomatoes for judging and tasting by the community.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Aug 20, 2022, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Fairmont, Monroe St, Fairmont, WV 26554, USA
About the Event
Marion County Master Gardeners are partnering with Main Street to continue the Annual Tomato Festival!
Awards will be given to the best tasting tomato, the biggest, and the most unusual varieties.
How to Enter Tomatoes:
- Drop-off will be August 19 from 3-6PM at the Police Reserve Building at East Marion Park
- Bring 6-8 large tomatoes or 20-30 cherry tomatoes per entry
- Entries are free, and individuals can make multiple entries
- Master Gardeners will wash, dry, transport, cut, and display your tomatoes
Direct any questions to Sue Haddix
Tomato Tasting Competition
August 20, 2022 10AM-3PM
Monroe Street, Fairmont
- 10AM - Judging begins
- 11AM - Display Tent opens to the Public
- 1:30PM - Announce the winners
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 304-366-0468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page