The Feast of the Seven Fishes
Time & Location
About the Event
Main Street Fairmont is accepting vendor applications for food vendors to provide Italian non-perishable and frozen items to be distributed by Main Street Fairmont at the drive-thru Feast of the Seven Fishes event December 11 and 12.
Main Street Fairmont will market all food items, establish an online store to sell vendor products, collect all funds and package customer orders. To offset the costs associated with this service, Main Street Fairmont will deduct 20% from all items sold. Individual vendors are responsible for all sales taxes.
The online store will be open from November 14 – December 4. All purchase will be prepaid and vendors can pick up their orders and receive payment for their product on Tuesday, December 2. Vendors will deliver their prepackaged non-perishable items to Main Street Fairmont on Thursday, December 10. Exact time and location to be determined. Frozen prepackaged items will be delivered to the old Fire Department on Monroe Street, Thursday, December 10, time to be determined. Main Street Fairmont reserves the right to refuse any frozen item that is not completely frozen at the time of delivery.
To apply to take part in the 2020 Feast of the Seven Fishes online sale, please complete the form below. If possible please supply photos of the items you will be preparing.
By clicking submit on the application form, I:
- Authorize Main Street Fairmont to use my organization name, product description, and photos in all marketing activities associated with the 2020 Feast of the Seven Fishes.
- Authorize Main Street Fairmont to deduct 20% handling fee from all items sold.
- Verify that all items provided will be prepared in accordance with standards set forth by the Marion County Health Department.
- Commit to providing the total number of items above to Main Street Fairmont on December 10
- Understand that if I produce a quantity, less than the number indicated above, or if frozen foods are delivered at a temperature above 32 degrees, and subsequently rejected, I authorize Main Street Fairmont to issue a refund to customers on my behalf for all incomplete orders and I pledge to reimburse Main Street Fairmont for any refunds issued.