Sat, Oct 31|
Hometown Market - October 31
Main Street Fairmont and the Fairmont Farmers Market are happy to host Hometown Market located on Monroe Street and in the green space between Adams Street and Monroe Street.
Time & Location
Oct 31, 2020, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Fairmont, Fairmont, WV 26554, USA
About the Event
Main Street Fairmont and the Fairmont Farmers Market will be hosting our second Hometown Market on Saturday, October 31, from 10 AM to 3 PM. Vendor space assignments will be provided after acceptance of your completed application.
Main Street Fairmont will be utilizing social media for pre-event advertising. Vendors wishing to provide photos of their items or other images for use in pre-event advertising should send those materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fee to participate is $35.00. We will contact you after you submit the application to render payment.
For general questions about the event, please contact Tim Liebrecht, Main Street Fairmont Executive Director at email@example.com.
Vendors agree to the following:
- Vendors will arrive no later than 9:30 am for set up, will man their booth for the entirety of the event, and remove all materials from their space at the end of the event.
- Vendors will not break down their booths earlier than 3 pm unless the event is canceled due to weather or other events beyond our control.
- Vendors understand that no electricity or other utilities will be supplied by Main Street Fairmont.
- Vendors agree to allow Main Street Fairmont use of their business name and descriptions of items sold for all pre-event publicity.
- Vendors agree to abide by all rules and regulations put forth by the Marion County Health Department.
- Vendors agree to hold Main Street Fairmont harmless and assume all liability associated with their participation in this event.