Hometown Market - October 31
Time & Location
About the Event
Main Street Fairmont and the Fairmont Farmers Market will be hosting our second Hometown Market on Saturday, October 31, from 10 AM to 3 PM. Vendor space assignments will be provided after acceptance of your completed application.
Main Street Fairmont will be utilizing social media for pre-event advertising. Vendors wishing to provide photos of their items or other images for use in pre-event advertising should send those materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fee to participate is $35.00. We will contact you after you submit the application to render payment.
For general questions about the event, please contact Tim Liebrecht, Main Street Fairmont Executive Director at email@example.com.
Vendors agree to the following:
- Vendors will arrive no later than 9:30 am for set up, will man their booth for the entirety of the event, and remove all materials from their space at the end of the event.
- Vendors will not break down their booths earlier than 3 pm unless the event is canceled due to weather or other events beyond our control.
- Vendors understand that no electricity or other utilities will be supplied by Main Street Fairmont.
- Vendors agree to allow Main Street Fairmont use of their business name and descriptions of items sold for all pre-event publicity.
- Vendors agree to abide by all rules and regulations put forth by the Marion County Health Department.
- Vendors agree to hold Main Street Fairmont harmless and assume all liability associated with their participation in this event.