December 8, 2017
The 12th Annual Festival Cucina will be held on Friday, December 8th.
Experience an Italian family kitchen at Christmas! Join us for a cooking demonstration of eight traditional Italian holiday dishes. Eat the food, drink the wine, learn the tricks!
The Festival Cucina Cooking School is planned for 6 p.m. Friday, Dec. 8, at the First Presbyterian Church located at 301 Jackson Street in Fairmont. Tickets are $30 per person.
First Presbyterian Church - Jackson Street, Fairmont
This event sells out fast, so purchase your tickets now!
- Giardiniera (Italian Pickled Vegetables) and Shrimp and a Seafood Brodetto with a Garlic Aioli prepared by Shannon Tinnell
- Baccala with Raisins prepared by Robert Germano
- Spicy Utica Greens prepared by Craig Barrett and Heather Stephens
- Calamari prepared by Chef MK Ohlinger
- Breadcrumb Lemon Pasta with Anchovy Butter and Shrimp prepared by Joel Brown
- Italian Peach Cookies prepared by Kristy and Ben Martin