December 9, 2016
SOLD OUT: The 11th annual Festiva Cucina will be held on Friday, December 9th.
Experience an Italian family kitchen at Christmas! Join us for a cooking demonstrations of eight traditional Italian holiday dishes. Eat the food, drink the wine, learn the tricks!
The Festival Cucina Cooking School is planned for 6 p.m. Friday, Dec. 9, at the First Presbyterian Church located at 301 Jackson Street in Fairmont. Tickets are $25 per person and are also available by emailing
First Presbyterian Church - Jackson Street, Fairmont
This event is SOLD OUT.
- Seafood Salad - Robert Germano
- Peasant Abruzzo Soup w/ Bottarga Butter Crostini - Shannon Colaianni Tinnell
- Classic Marinara Pasta- Isabella Tinnell
- Bucatini with Snow Crab Legs in Red Sauce - Vince Libonati
- Grilled Shrimp with Crispy Polenta - Joel Brown
- Zucotto- Kristy Tinnell Martin